1) How did you start modeling? Were you interested in fashion before you became a model?
I started modeling, when i was 14 years old. I ve finished professional tennis career, and was thinking how to try myself in different job. Eventually, i ve heard about Sasha Varlamov local modeling school in Minsk, and went there.
2) What was you life like before you became a model?
Before the modeling, my life was - training twice a day, classes in art school, dancing, thus , all interesting activity for young girl.
3) Can you share your impressions on your first FW? What was it like?
My 1st ever f/w happened in Paris. It was, when i started to do modeling in a professional way, found by IMG through my mother agency in Moscow. Impression was really big- a lot of castings, even more girls, everyone in rush, in short- very stressful.
Paris f/w SS 2010. Loewe (Click the photos!)
4) What show did you enjoy the most? Why?
The most interesting and enjoyable show for me was Gwen Stefani show- amazing collection and style, art-designed cat-walk, and furthermore, we were followed by famous Gwen!
5) I believe, you have already met some fashion icons and gurus. Who impressed you the most? Why?
Mostly, in each casting of big designer, i ve met some famous casting-directors. The most impressive for me was Russell Marsh- such professional person, who definitely remembers each model, even sees hundreds of them every day.
6) What are your career goals/ dreams? Maybe a cover of Vogue US, or a definite top ad campaign?
About the future goals- I would like to have big campaign and to be satisfied with job i m doing now.
7) Can you share your career plans for the nearest future?
Career plans- develop myself, improve by the traveling different countries.
8) Tell us about your interests besides modeling. What are you fond of?
My best interest is a painting. I successfully finished gimnazium of art, and want to study design in future.
9) What are the strongest and weakest traits of your character?
1) What is on your playlist?
Music from 80s - Nina Simone, Frank Sinatra, in conjunction with BI-2, Sade and George Michael.
2) Your favourite designer?
NO favorite designer- peace of each. Love style of Lanvin, Kenzo, FENDI.
3) City you would like to live in?
Although i ve visited so many places around the world, I love to live Minsk, where all my relatives, friends and amazing nature and exiting people.
I want to thank Alina for her answers and some private photos! :))) Wish you lots of success in your career and private life! And hope to see lots of new stuff in the nearest future! Go Alina! ;)))