понедельник, 21 февраля 2011 г.

Diana Rudenok by Sam Hessamian

Photography by Sam Hessamian
Styling by Shanna Nicole & Elissa Aimee
Model(s) Diana Rudenok @ Muse Management
Special Thanks to Andre Cowan @ Muse for coming through in a timely fashion.

“The inspiration for the story was Jimi Hendrix. I had always wanted to shoot a story dedicated to his spirit. Of course, the story is loosely based on Hendrix. It’s more a dedication than an actual representation. This is why I decided to shoot a women’s story. I felt the female form better represented what I wanted to shoot. The casting was trick, but when I first saw Diana in the package Muse sent me, I knew she was the one immediately. She has a very unique look which can be molded into anything.” – Sam Hessamian


Click for HQ! 

source: theones2watch

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...