воскресенье, 19 февраля 2012 г.

Maryna Linchuk's tour of Manhattan

Belarusian model Maryna Linchuk took time out of her busy schedule to show the Telegraph around her favourite spots in New York.
 Maryna Linchuk, 24, is a favourite of Russian and Paris Vogue, and has lent her face to a score of top designers including and Dolce and Gabbana and Christian Dior parfums while also being a Victoria's Secret Angel.

Maryna also answered these quick fire questions:
What is it about New York that you love? What I love about New York is its easiness and ability to get anything 24/7, also its location, you can get to many destinations very easily, and it's a great city itself.
What is the one place in NY that a tourist should go to? I would say museum of natural history, it's fascinating!
Do you like to travel? As a model I travel all the time - that bit is love and hate, because you see many incredible places but sometimes for no more than seven hours...
What inspires you day to day? My family, my boyfriend, my brother, they keep me going.
Have you always been into fashion? I actually was never into fashion before I started modelling.
What are the labels that you cannot live without? I think I can survive without labels, but I can't live without the furs that my mom makes.
What is your fail-safe outfit? Black leather pants and a shirt.
Most exciting/mundane parts of your job? Well the travel is very exiting, and the people I work with if there is a repetitive part it's three hours in hair and make-up chair every morning…
Do you have a hidden talent? I don't know about talent but I'm a crazy snowboarder.
What was your plan B? I'm just trying to do my job well for the moment, if you don't focus on one thing properly you're never going to do it right.
When you were 5 you wanted to be...? A doctor.
photos: http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk

1 комментарий:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...